We are always on the lookout for willing volunteers who can support us at our Centre in Cuckfield, particularly help with swimming and events.
Volunteers can help on whatever timescale is best for them, every minute you volunteer, helps us continue our work and support our families.
- RSA in Horsham helped us with painting at our Centre in Cuckfield when we moved in January 2017.
- Unum have assisted us with bucket collections at Lingfield Park.
- Rapid Relief volunteer their time and have provided all the refreshments and food for our annual fundraising walks.
- Lexi volunteers at our office helping coordinate our collection boxes and also helps us with bucket collections and events.
- Jan helps support the service team in sessions with the families and children.
- Parents of children who attend our Charity help us at local events whether it be collecting money, giving a talk or engage the companies they work for to support our Charity.
We can never have enough volunteers, so if you have a few hours to spare and would like to do something rewarding to support a local Charity then we would love to hear from you.
WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SUPPORT WITH SWIMMING AND EVENTS
Please email [email protected] for more information or download an application form.