Grant Making Foundations
Grant-Making Foundations have provided an important source of income for our Charity over many years and have been essential to the establishment, continuation and growth of our Charity.
We have been fortunate to receive sizeable donations from some of the larger Trusts, but we are also grateful to the smaller Trusts who have consistently supported us with much-needed grants. We are supported by national, local and personal private trusts with help ranging from one off and regular gifts to grants over 3 years ranging from £100 to £40,000.
Grant-Making Foundations have been very helpful in enabling us to get a number of new projects off the ground and the relocation and equipping of our new centre. We are always looking to build relationships with new Trust donors and we have a range of projects and services that Trusts may wish to support.
Listed below are some of the Trusts and Foundations that have supported our Charity this year.
- Gatwick Airport Community Trust
- The Edward Gostling Foundation
- The Peter Harrison Foundation
- The Hedley Foundation
- The Boshier Hinton Foundation
- The Hollyhock Charitable Foundation
- St James’s Place Charitable Foundation
- The Ernest Kleinwort Charitable Trust
- The Henry Smith Charity
- Community Foundation for Surrey
- Sir Jules Thorn Charitable Trust
- Sussex Community Foundation
- The Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Unum Community and Social Justice Fund