(From £28,000 dependent on hours)
- A forward thinking charity, with compassion in our heart & expertise at our fingertips
- We listen, observe & respond to individual needs, tailoring our services & advice
- Our child centered approach is respectful & compassionate, whilst offering encouragement to all
- A professional and positive team, who are dedicated to empowering families & supporting children on their journey
- We are a living legacy, opening the doors to independence.
- A vital life line, transforming lives, giving acceptance & hope.
You will be part of a small team at our Centre in Cuckfield, but will play a vital part within the fundraising department seeking restricted and unrestricted income to support our families and the lifesaving services we provide.
What we are looking for?
Do you have a keen eye for detail, write in an imaginative and persuasive manner and are highly organised, with great budget and forecasting qualities, then we are keen to hear from you. Supporting the Fundraising & Business Development Manager in raising over £450,000 a year you will have a clear passion for writing cases for support and grant applications with a drive to reach and exceed the annual target.
Who you are?
Supportive, creative and hardworking are key attributes for in this role. A team player whilst being able to work under your own initiative, building relationships with all our stakeholders and getting involved in the day to day of our Centre. Making a difference with your positive attitude you will be confident in setting priorities and managing competing deadlines.
For any questions about the role, or if you would like an informal chat with our Fundraising & Business Development Manager call 01444 473274 or contact us.