Date: Sunday 13th October 2019
Distance: 11, 21, 48 and 73 miles
Location: Starting in The Broadway and on through Mid-Sussex
Registration: £10-£20 per rider (depending on distance)
Sponsorship: £100 suggested (no minimum)
• A DVLCC t-shirt to proudly show off who you are riding for! Great to use for fundraising events before and great for photos on the day!
• We will send you a Fundraising Information pack which has up-to-date ideas and suggestions on how to raise some good levels of sponsorship.
• Join our Facebook group for challenge event supporters – for like-minded folks who have, or are thinking about taking on a challenge event for us.
• There will also be an invite to come and see us in Cuckfield where we can celebrate you more and all those true heroes that help us provide our service to young families. You are much appreciated and valued and we'd like the chance to say thank you.
• We look forward to meeting you on the day and giving you a high-five to celebrate your achievement!
We can't continue with our early intervention service without your support. It is actually that simple. The best time to make a significant difference to children with cerebral palsy and similar conditions is early on in their development. We offer a free service to our families to ensure there is no affordability barrier to access our services, therefore we need to raise sufficient funds to provide our conductive education and music therapy sessions at our centre in Cuckfield as well as swimming sessions and our home visits all around Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
Learn more about our work here.
Complete the form at Greater Haywards Heath Bike Ride on our events page and we will make contact with you to explain what is involved. You will need to register on the event website to secure your place. http://www.haywardsheathlive.org.uk/hh-bike-ride/
Be the first to hear about what's happening at Dame Vera Lynn Children's Charity