We are looking to work with companies who are interested in supporting our work.
Those businesses and corporate sponsors we work with enjoy mutually beneficial partnerships as we help strengthen their corporate social responsibility, while raising awareness of their brand or services and giving them access to a new audience.
Benefits of partnering with Dame Vera Lynn Children's Charity include:
- Making a connection with an award-winning charity that is well known and highly regarded within the community.
- Your logo and link added as a corporate partner to our website
- Links and advertising of your company through our social media accounts, that have a combined following of more than 2,600
- Volunteering opportunities for your staff to help team build, boost motivation and improve loyalty
- Strengthening your company's corporate social responsibility
- Reaching a new audience via our newsletter, press releases and at events we attend across the South East
Read more about the positive relationship we've forged with our corporate partners by reading their testimonials.
There is a wide variety of ways you can support us from year-long partnerships, to payroll giving or holding your own fundraiser. As a charity we receive no statutory funding so any penny you raise for us – by whatever means – goes a long way to helping us continue our important work.
Corporate involvement is essential to our fundraising strategy. To find out more about how you can support us, call our team on 01444 473274.
Ways you can work with us include:
- Charity of the year partnerships – encouraging staff, suppliers and customers to help you raise money for Dame Vera Lynn Children's Charity throughout the year. A calendar of events and fundraising initiatives can boost staff morale and generate lots of positive publicity for your company.
- Employee fundraising – challenge your staff to raise a certain amount for us by whatever means possible, from dress down days and cake sales to raffle or participating in team building events. We can help with ideas and getting things set up.
- Employee volunteering – an alternative team building day could see your staff helping us with minor DIY jobs, helping tend to our grounds or lending their own business expertise to support us for the day.
- Payroll giving – an easy, tax-effective way of helping us. Donations are taken before tax so we receive as much as possible and employees don't miss out. To set up payroll giving visit the HMRC website.
- Sponsorship – there are numerous ways businesses can sponsor us, from events to publications and marketing. Having your company name on our material helps raise your firm's profile and you reach new audiences.
- Company donations – the simplest and easiest way of supporting Dame Vera Lynn Children's Charity. Donations can also be offset against your company's corporation tax.
- Gifts in kind – products or services that you supply can be offered as prizes by us in auctions and raffles, or placed in goody bags.
- Cause related marketing – such initiatives can develop brand awareness and increase customer loyalty and sales. On-pack promotions are a simple example of such marketing.